Horse riding in Iceland in times of Covid-19
Horse riding in small groups is a great idea in these times. We will be outside in nature and keep the social distance. Cuddles with the horses are allowed 🙂
What has changed:
- Instead of a handshake, we welcome our guests with a smile 🙂
- Hygiene: After arrival everyone, guests and guides, have to wash hands with soap and use hand disinfectant provided by us.
- Social distancing: We will get one by one ready in our tack room. Only people travelling together will come in at the same time.
- Meals: We do not offer any meals in our house. But there will be coffee and cookies/ kleinur provided in our cosy stable after the ride for those who want.
- Equipment: We encourage guests to bring their own outdoor clothes, gloves, bandanas, etc.! We only provide riding helmets which will be cleaned after every use. Please remember to dress accordingly for the weather.
- Transportation: We encourage our guests to come in their own vehicle. We have 7 seats in our van. We will not place people not travelling together next to each other. There is hand disinfectant provided in the vehicle.
- Payment: Guests can pay with a Credit Card at our facility or before arrival online. Tips can be made with a Credit card.
We will stay informed and follow the recommendations of the Medical Director and possibly adapt our working procedures.
We are looking forward to seeing you!